Today, September 16, marks exactly 100 days to Christmas! Our goal is to motivate and inspire you so that you can relax through the busy holiday season knowing that you are more prepared than ever. This time of year hosts several major holidays and special occasions. Part of being ready for Christmas is knowing how to give yourself plenty of time to focus on the holiday at hand while still looking at the larger picture. If you’ve told yourself year after year that you are going to be more on the ball through the holidays NEXT YEAR, then you are in the right place! If you usually start early enough but hope to find some new ideas to add to old traditions, then you have also come to the right place. If you want to share your holiday goals and accomplishments with friends, then welcome!
Are you ready to get started? Each day in the 100 Days to Christmas 2014 eBook, you’ll find the tips, tricks, and reminders to get you planning and motivated for the holiday season. But you only have until Friday, September 19 at midnight (EST) to get your copy! The eBook comes with a companion workbook at the end which has 31 lists from ListPlanIt.com, links to recipes/crafts, and lots more through our boards on Pinterest. Find out how to get your eBook here.
ListPlanIt.com has hundreds of lists available to members, all geared toward helping you to live a more organized life. The new ListPlanIt is now mobile-friendly so that you can create & manage lists whether at home on your laptop or out and about on your smartphone or tablet. In ListPlanIt’s Holidays & Occasions, you’ll find everything you need to make any holiday a meaningful success such as calendars, daily and weekly planners, card lists, wish lists, gift lists, a cookie/candy planner, party planning pages, holiday meal planning pages, grocery lists, and so much more!
ListPlanIt is sponsoring a giveaway of 3 Basic Annual Memberships to 100 Days readers. You have several ways to enter to win :
1) leave a comment or photo here below and show us your pre-holiday spirit,
2) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days to Christmas on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
4) follow our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “I’m counting down the 100 days to Christmas at 100DaystoChristmas.com. This is going to be my best holiday season yet!”.
5) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave the link to the pin below.
One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, September 19 at midnight to enter.
*** Be sure to catch our 3rd Annual Facebook Party tonight at 9 pm EST. ***