For those of you who have joined us in the past for 100 Days to Christmas and for those who are here for the first time, the 100 Days to Christmas 2015 eBook will be releasing Tuesday, September 1! I am excited for another year and another countdown. With back to school comes an awareness that the holidays (my favorite time of year) are around the corner. I hope you’ll join us here on the blog and on Facebook as we encourage and inspire each other to have the best holiday season yet.
Here are some things some of the exciting things about this year’s eBook.
1) Updated for 2015. Dates and events have been updated to reflect this year. Makes following along easy!
2) Includes a Calendar Synopsis. The eBook will include a calendar with a synopsis of the entire book laid out before your eyes. Double easy!
3) 31 Lists Included in the eBook. Scroll right to the back of the book to find a workbook for your holiday planning. Type your info right into the lists and save them for future reference. So easy!!!
4) Now Includes Links to Mobile Lists. Did you know that ListPlanIt is mobile? Create & manage lists right in your account and take them wherever you go on your smartphone or tablet. Makes shopping, organizing, and enjoying the holidays so much simpler. . .and easier! Guess what? All new members are eligible for a free 30-day trial to ListPlanIt.com, but eBook buyers will find instructions for starting a 60-day trial for FREE!
5) Party on Facebook! Wednesday, September 16 marks exactly 100 days to Christmas and we will launch the big day with a Facebook party at 9 pm EST to kick off the countdown. Last year’s party was a blast! We talk about our goals and ideas for the season, and did I mention giveaways? I’ll giveaway eBooks, memberships to ListPlanIt, a gift card to Amazon, and more!