The start of 100 Days to Christmas (Sunday, September 16) is less than 2 weeks away! I’m very excited about the energy that is already happening, thanks in large part to the number of people who have already bought the PDF or Nook version of the 2012 eBook. There is a sense that fall and the holiday season lay just ahead and many are embracing it.
This year, we are also offering a hardcopy version of 100 Days to Christmas 2012 eBook. You can order a complete pre-punched
hardcopy (sold out), complete with 25 lists from ListPlanIt.com, and ready for your holiday planning binder for just $20 (this also includes the PDF version delivered instantly)! This week, I’d like to giveaway 2 custom 100 Days to Christmas binders, complete with a hardcopy for your holiday planning! Here’s how you can enter to win:
One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, September 7 at midnight EST to enter.
1) leave a comment below and tell us if you’ve ever had a holiday binder/planner before and what makes it useful,
2) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days to Christmas on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards and then leave a comment here linking to your pin (follow us on Pinterest for lots of holiday inspiration),
4) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
5) follow our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “I’m joining in at 100DaystoChristmas.com! Planning early makes for a fun & meaningful holiday season.”.