Gift-giving is a special practice. Though the goal is to give joyfully, there tends to be a lot of stress placed (usually self-inflicted) on the giver. One tremendous resource for choosing meaningful gifts for loved ones and friends is a simple wish list.
Today’s Countdown to Christmas Challenge is to use the following ListPlanIt Wish List* for each member of your immediate family and give them a chance to jot down their
wishes (or you can work on it together). When the lists are completed, add the pages to your holiday planner for quick reference. You will now have a place to go when new ideas for gifts are mentioned. Have your family make a comprehensive dream list that you can later whittle down to a more manageable size.
Visit the 100 Days to Christmas Facebook page and let us know what is on your Christmas wish list!
ListPlanIt wants to give five Print Memberships to 100 Days readers. You have several ways to enter to win :
1) leave a comment or photo here below and show us your pre-holiday spirit,
2) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days to Christmas on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) subscribe to 100 Days to Christmas‘ RSS feed using a reader or by email (and get our daily posts delivered straight to your inbox) and leave a comment here,
4) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
5) follow our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “I’m counting down the 100 days to Christmas at 100DaystoChristmas.com. This is going to be my best holiday season yet!”.
6) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave the link to the pin below.
One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, September 21 to enter.