Although gifts should not be the intentional focus of Christmas, we all know that they play a role in what is typically the most beautiful holiday of the year. And honestly, it is a satisfying experience to find the perfect gift for a friend, caregiver, or loved one in your life, and to find it with plenty of time to spare. It truly is better to give than to receive.
Today’s Countdown to Christmas Challenge is to create your Gift List* and place it in your holiday planner directly behind your calendars. Begin to list everyone you would like to give a gift to this year. Once your gift-giving list is complete with names, you can make a conscious effort to brainstorm for gift ideas at home or while out shopping. Be sure to make notes about your ideas and list the final gift once you’ve made or purchased it. Then refer back to the list for future gift-giving occasions such as birthdays or holidays.
ListPlanIt wants to give five Print Memberships to 100 Days readers. You have several ways to enter to win :
1) leave a comment or photo here below and show us your pre-holiday spirit,
2) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days to Christmas on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) subscribe to 100 Days to Christmas‘ RSS feed using a reader or by email (and get our daily posts delivered straight to your inbox) and leave a comment here,
4) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
5) follow our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “I’m counting down the 100 days to Christmas at 100DaystoChristmas.com. This is going to be my best holiday season yet!”.
6) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave the link to the pin below.
One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, September 21 to enter.