As we prepare for a Christmas in an economy that is still struggling, turning to our own ingenuity, ability, and creativity when giving Christmas gifts is a heartfelt yet economical way to show your affection to friends and loved ones.
Today’s Countdown to Christmas Challenge is to go through your Christmas gift list to decide who might be most appreciative of a gift made by hand. Start researching what gifts would appropriately match your skills. Make a list of the materials and supplies* and be sure to have instructions on hand should you need them. Set goals on your October and November calendars for completing your gifts.
Visit the 100 Days to Christmas Facebook page and let us know what handmade gifts you plan to make or dream of making!
ListPlanIt wants to give five Print Memberships to 100 Days readers. You have several ways to enter to win :
1) leave a comment or photo here below and show us your pre-holiday spirit,
2) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days to Christmas on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) subscribe to 100 Days to Christmas‘ RSS feed using a reader or by email (and get our daily posts delivered straight to your inbox) and leave a comment here,
4) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
5) follow our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “I’m counting down the 100 days to Christmas at 100DaystoChristmas.com. This is going to be my best holiday season yet!”.
6) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave the link to the pin below.
One of each of these per day please. You have until the end of today to enter.