You don’t even need to have your Christmas cards yet in order to make a list of the friends and family to whom you would like to send holiday wishes. My family has lived in Kansas, Tulsa, Poland, New Orleans, Connecticut, Oklahoma City, Italy, Great Britain, and Maine, and I have collected friends all along the way. Christmas cards are a great way to stay in touch.
Today’s Countdown to Christmas Challenge is to print out the Cards to Send* list from ListPlanIt.com or create your own, and begin to list everyone to whom you think you might like to send a card. You can always pare down the list later, if it is too overwhelming. This way you have a general idea of how many cards you need to buy or make. Be sure to add these pages to your holiday planner!
* Available as a download in the 100 Days to Christmas 2012 eBook. Members to ListPlanIt.com can print or download Cards to Send in Holidays & Occasions as a worksheet for your Halloween party planning.
Visit the 100 Days to Christmas Facebook page and tell us how many people are on your Christmas card list!
This week, since we’re on the topic of Christmas cards, I’d like to introduce you to Sarah Luke Creative. Sarah Luke is a mom and Etsy shop owner. She has created so many beautiful designs for Christmas cards. And the unique thing about this shop is that you buy the design and can print yourself or have the cards printed. (100 Days to Christmas readers can get 10% off printing services at Sarah Luke’s store. Be sure to mention 100DaystoChristmas.com for your discount). We are giving away 5 Christmas card designs from Sarah Luke Creative’s Etsy shop this week! The winners get to choose the design they like best. You have several ways to enter to win:
1) leave a comment here and tell us which design you would choose,
2) tell your friends & followers about this week’s giveaway on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
4) “like” our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate in this week’s giveaway by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “The key to a Merry Christmas is starting early at 100DaystoChristmas.com!”
5) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave the link to the pin below.
One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, September 28 to enter.