The Countdown to Christmas Challenge for today is to check your address books, pull up WhitePages.com, search on Google, and call your mother if need be, to find the addresses of the friends and family that you have either lost touch with or have moved. Be sure to update your address management system so that you’ll have it for next year.
Visit the 100 Days to Christmas Facebook page and let us know how you keep track of addresses year after year.
This week, since we’re on the topic of Christmas cards, I’d like to introduce you to Sarah Luke Creative. Sarah Luke is a mom and Etsy shop owner. She has created so many beautiful designs for Christmas cards. And the unique thing about this shop is that you buy the design and can print yourself or have the cards printed. (100 Days to Christmas readers can get 10% off printing services at Sarah Luke’s store. Be sure to mention 100DaystoChristmas.com for your discount). We are giving away 5 Christmas card designs from Sarah Luke Creative’s Etsy shop this week! The winners get to choose the design they like best. You have several ways to enter to win:
1) leave a comment here and tell us which design you would choose,
2) tell your friends & followers about this week’s giveaway on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
4) “like” our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate in this week’s giveaway by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “The key to a Merry Christmas is starting early at 100DaystoChristmas.com!”
5) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave the link to the pin below.
One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, September 28 to enter.