Whether you have a neighborhood get-together before trick-or-treating, a big weekend costume bash, or a party for your child’s playgroup or school, quite a bit of preparation goes into the planning of such an event.
Today’s Countdown to Christmas Challenge is to write down the specifics of the event such as a date and time, food ideas, possible activities, and guests to be invited. Create a Party Details* page. Even if you aren’t planning your own party, you will very likely be invited to one, so begin to think about what you’ll be bringing.
Visit the 100 Days to Christmas Facebook page and tell us your tips for hosting a Halloween party!
How would you like your own personalized binder for storing your Holiday planning pages? This week, enter to win a binder from ListPlanIt‘s Store.
You have several ways to enter to win:
1) leave a comment here and tell us how you would use your personalized binder,
2) tell your friends & followers about 100 Days to Christmas on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) subscribe to 100 Days to Christmas‘ RSS feed using a reader or by email (and get our daily posts delivered straight to your inbox) and leave a comment here,
4) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
5) follow our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate in this week’s giveaway by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “If I win a personalized binder from 100DaystoChristmas.com, I’m going to use it to _____________.”
One of each of these per day please. You have until Thursday, October 6 at 6 pm EST to enter.