￼￼Today’s Countdown to Christmas Challenge is to inventory your holiday gift wrap and supplies. Maybe you stocked up after last Christmas. Maybe your current stock is depleted after last year. Consider buying gift wrap that can be reused such as paper or fabric gift bags the next time you shop for supplies.
- List of Ways to Wrap Presents and Reduce Waste
- List of Necessities to Keep in Your Gift Wrap Station
Visit the 100 Days to Christmas Facebook page and tell us about your favorite gift wrapping techniques!
The holidays produce a tremendous amount of waste through wrapping paper. Imagine if children opened their presents and then the wrapping was simply folded up and used for the next Christmas. This week, enter to win a set of 3 reusable fabric gift bags from Living Ethos (value $28).
You have several ways to enter to win:
1) leave a comment here and tell us how us which pattern or color is your favorite,
2) tell your friends & followers about this week’s giveaway on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
4) “like” our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate in this week’s giveaway by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “Making this holiday season the best yet with 100DaystoChristmas.com!”
5) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave the link to the pin below.
One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, October 12 to enter.