“Stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.” Stockings are an important part of many families’ Christmas traditions, and yet they are easy to forget about until the last minute.
￼￼￼￼Today’s Countdown to Christmas Challenge is to go through your stash (and you know you have one) of trinkets and goodies. Inventory what you have and consider what might be good to keep your eye out for to add to your collection. Keep in mind the size of your stockings and do not go overboard. Santa’s policy: Less is more!
Visit the 100 Days to Christmas Facebook page and tell us what Santa puts in stockings at your house!
The holidays produce a tremendous amount of waste through wrapping paper. Imagine if children opened their presents and then the wrapping was simply folded up and used for the next Christmas. This week, enter to win a set of 3 reusable fabric gift bags from Living Ethos (value $28).
You have several ways to enter to win:
1) leave a comment here and tell us how us which pattern or color is your favorite,
2) tell your friends & followers about this week’s giveaway on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
4) “like” our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate in this week’s giveaway by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “Making this holiday season the best yet with 100DaystoChristmas.com!”
5) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave the link to the pin below.
One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, October 12 to enter.