Thanksgiving is just over three weeks away! It is a good idea to start thinking now about what recipes have worked for your Thanksgiving dinners in the past and what recipes are such parts of your tradition that you wouldn’t even think of having Thanksgiving without them.
Today’s Countdown to Christmas Challenge is to start looking through your recipes to locate favorites and keep them together in a convenient spot. If you have a copier at home, copy several of your favorite holiday recipes onto a few pages, then add these to your holiday planner under a new tabbed divider called Thanksgiving. Then, replace your recipes back to their original location for safe-keeping.
What are your sources for Thanksgiving recipes: family, cookbooks, the internet? Visit the 100 Days to Christmas Facebook page and join the conversation.
Planning a menu and grocery list can save you lots of money and time, not only through the holidays but also throughout the year. This week, ListPlanIt.com is away 5 Magnetic Grocery List Notepads. Simply hang it on your refrigerator and be ready with a completed meal planner and grocery list within minutes.
You have several ways to enter to win:
1) leave a comment here and tell us where your favorite Thanksgiving recipe and where it comes from,
2) tell your friends & followers about this week’s giveaway on Twitter (it’s easy to do with our share buttons below) and leave a comment here linking to your Twitter handle (be sure to follow @100Days on Twitter, too),
3) blog about 100 Days to Christmas, then leave a comment here linking to your post.
4) “like” our page on Facebook and tell our entire community that you are going to participate in this week’s giveaway by leaving the following message on our Facebook wall, “Thanksgiving planning will be a snap this year thanks to 100DasytoChristmas.com!”
5) pin this page to one of your Pinterest boards. Leave the link to the pin below.
One of each of these per day please. You have until Friday, November 2 to enter.